What Happens to Reusable Site Hoarding Panels at the End of the Construction Project?
When you invest in reusable site hoarding panels you will want to take good care of them. Greenloc panels, with proper care, can last up to ten years. Careful handling, once the project is complete, helps eliminate waste and ensures the re-use of as much of the material as possible. So, what happens to reusable hoarding panels at the end of the construction project?
Here’s the ideal chain of events to get the most from your reusable hoarding panels:
- panels are removed and carefully inspected for damage
- custom sizes are sorted and grouped together
- any damaged pieces are sent to be recycled
- graphics/advertisements are removed
- panels are cleaned and disinfected
- panels are stored securely — ready for your next project
By following this closed-loop system with everything either reused or recycled, you can eliminate waste and enjoy your reusable hoarding for years to come.
For more about Greenloc reusable hoarding visit here.
At Greenloc, we specialize in construction hoarding printing. Our team of experts can help you with any questions you may have. We can work with your artwork or create artwork for you so it’s easy to get started. Give us a call at 905-857-1366 and let us know your needs.