Greenloc and COVID-19
Our team of site hoarding contractors are operational and will continue to serve you remotely in the same reliable and friendly manner as before. Greenloc is deeply committed to providing up to date information and supporting employees to help overcome this pandemic as a team.
At Greenloc, our hearts go out to everyone affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. As we navigate through these difficult times, our highest priority remains the safety of our families, employees and customers in our communities and worldwide. We have implemented a number of policies and procedures to ensure that everyone remains safe and healthy, while continuing to provide you with excellent service.
Our COVID-19 measures as construction site hoarding contractors
While we turn to our health authorities and governments for best practices, we have also adopted a number of measures to enhance health and safety for our employees and customers.
The following measures are currently in effect:
- Where possible, employees are being asked to work from home.
- Where possible, meetings are being conducted virtually.
- Large meetings will be cancelled.
- Encourage social distancing.
- Encourage good hygiene such as thorough handwashing.
- Restricting visitors and walk-ins to the office.
- Prohibition of all travel outside of Canada for all employees.
- Self-isolation is mandatory for anyone who has travelled outside of Canada, has COVID-19 symptoms, or who has come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Symptomatic employees will be asked to consult a health professional before returning to work.